Monday, May 3, 2010

Summer's Coming

Another weekend has come and gone. We didn't record an amazing time at our 5 mile race on Saturday but we did finish with smiles on our faces and without taking breaks. I have to remember how far we come when I start thinking that we should be doing better. And of course there was 90 minute spinning on Sunday which makes us both delirious but is a totally amazing workout.

Our grass is getting green in spots and our trees are budding. It has been amazingly hard for me to wait on planting my garden this year. Being a Colorado native I know I can't plant before Mother's Day but with nice days scattered throughout the last couple of weeks that's really all I can think about. Soon though I will have all kinds of yard work to keep me busy. :-) You can tell that summer is right around the corner, we just started our Volleyball league last week and Joe's softball league is coming up in the next few weeks. It always feels nice to get out and play some sports with each other.

No comments: