Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Sick kids, movement and chats.

November 16 - Today I am grateful for days at home with sick kids.  Yep, you read that right Anne...I now officially have two sick kids, I must have jinxed it by telling you that I didn't have anyone sick.  On Sunday we were supposed to do all kinds of running around to watch football games but instead Joe went out and ran the errands and checked on things while I stayed home with the booger noses.  Austin has now been out of school for two days and we are hoping that tomorrow will be better.

November 17 - Today I am thankful for movement.  This little baby boy inside of me was resting on a set of nerves for the last couple of weeks that made my left arm swell up and I lost all grip strength in my hand.  It was somewhat comical to watch me not be able to pick anything up with one hand but it sure did hurt to have that much swelling.  Magically I woke up yesterday morning and picked up my coffee with "the wrong hand" but it didn't drop it.  Wow...I feel like a whole new person having both hands in action now.  My To-Do list is long today!

November 18 - Today I am thankful for help desk chat sessions.  I am attempting to get something fixed on my work laptop and normally you would have to call the help desk and deal with an hour of clarifying questions but since we have implemented the new chat service I can now blog while I am trying to explain what I need and why I need it.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Ha! The first thing I thought when I saw the title was "oh no I guess no one was choking!!" I hope everyone's better soon, but I think it's some sort of law that all the family members are supposed to get sick right around the time a new baby's due to join them!!!