Monday, November 10, 2014

Delivery, my brother & half day kindergarten!

November 8 - Today I am thankful for delivery, we have one pizza sub shop that delivers out here in Black Forest and on Saturday it was a nice treat to have them provide dinner.  I find winters especially hard with meal preparation, during the summer we have volleyball and softball and what not so I don't actually have to cook every night.  Here it is winter again and the sun sets at 5 and the days feel longer than they did and the meals are harder to come up with.  I try to come up with new recipes and try new things but some days are nearly impossible.

November 9 - Today I am thankful for my brother.  Joe and I didn't have any plans for our football Sunday so we invited ourselves over to Tadd's house to cook and watch the game.  It's always nice to hang out with him and now Carri too.  He loves to cook as much as I do so we sit around inventing new things and laughing and joking.

November 10 - Today I am thankful for half day kindergarten.  It started out a very nice 65 degree day and by lunchtime it had dropped 20 degrees....by now another 15.  I was very happy to be able to pick Austin up, run to the store and make it back for my afternoon meetings and before the snow blew in.

No comments: