Monday, November 12, 2018

Warmth & Chili

November 10 - Today I am thankful for Colorado's ever changing weather...it was 55 degrees today and GORGEOUS!  So we were in full swing outside getting ready for the Chili cook off.

November 11 - Today I am thankful for great friends and family.  I was not my usual excited self about our 12th annual Chili Cook Off this year, it was hard for me to even schedule it.  With the stress of the sale of the business and what not everything just felt like too much.  But then I couldn't bring myself to cancel it.  So we scheduled it out and it ended up snowing a good 8 inches yesterday - which made me fearful after all of the hesitation that then no one would show up due to weather.  But when the party started everyone started piling in the warm house carrying crock pots full of chili - we had a total of 13 chilis to pick from and a ton of laughter to go around.



We will call this one - Yeah right Tadd.  I love the look on Rob's face.


Ahhh….my Mom what a great smile.

And someone actually got Tadd and I to hold still long enough to snap this one where I was trying desperately to be as tall as him. ;-)


No comments: