Thursday, November 1, 2018

30 Days of Thanks!

One of my absolute favorite times of the year - and the most attention I pay to this poor blog.

November 1- Today I am thankful for headsets and working from home.  While there are the obvious reasons why working from home is spectacular - I get to raise our children at home rather than carting them off to daycare every morning.  But then there are days like today, I am handling a migration for a teammate while they are off today and have been on a call, sharing out my screen for just over two hours.  Which means that I have not been able to even check my work email except for on my phone - but because I work from home I have taken care of the kids and other duties while the team watches the virtual machines on my laptop being cloned.  If I had to sit there at my desk without doing anything for hours on end it would crush me.

And some Halloween pictures.



No comments: