Friday, November 2, 2018

The playroom and afternoon sunbeams

November 2 - Today I am thankful for the playroom and afternoon sunbeams.  While Hunter was feeling "sensitive" after her nap, we sat in on the couch in the playroom enjoying some shared sunbeams in the afternoon.  Since a majority of my peers live on the east coast, the afternoons are generally quiet and lend themselves quite well to sensitive little people. :-)  The playroom has always been my favorite room in the house, probably because it is so well lit with two large windows...coupled with the fact that I always wanted one when I was a kid.

1 comment:

Anne said...

This is my favorite time of year on your blog too!! I love the daily check-in! I'm thankful that I know what that playroom looks like. I'm thankful I've been there, even if it's been too long ago now.