Friday, November 30, 2018

Christmas trees and lights.

November 25 - Today I am thankful for our Christmas tree.  It is a pre-lit 12 foot behemoth that ALL of the lights are burnt out on so we have string lights on it but none the less it makes me increasingly happy when I see it up.

November 26 - Today I am thankful for Class Dojo.  It's an app on my phone that the girls teachers post to so I can see what they are doing and what announcements are coming up.  I love feeling connected to the girls when they are at school.

November 27 - Today I am thankful for insurance.  It's an odd thing to be thankful for unless you know what it's like to not have it.  Joe was able to go to the dentist this morning without issues or payment...it's an weirdly satisfying feeling to know that I can take care of my family's insurance and health needs.

November 28 - Today I am thankful for Luna - or I call her Luna Belle.  She's a magnificent cat and plays so well with the kids.  I had forgotten what it was like to have a younger cat around Christmas - until I heard rustling in the tree half way up. :-)


November 29 - Today I am thankful for the Holiday Shoppe.  The PTO at the girls school puts on this amazing holiday shop where the kiddos can go in and shop for their friends and family. Everything has a sticker on it and is color coded for the price - the items are all super cute and I cannot imagine how long it takes to shop for them, store them all year and then set it all up.  As in most of life you can tell when someone loves what they do by the amount of effort they put forth.  I am forever grateful for the awesome PTO.

November 30 - Today I am thankful for 30 days of Thanks and the breath of fresh air that it has been for me.  Can you believe November is over - and more importantly and shocking 2018 is nearly over.  Whew!  If time flew any faster I would need a DeLorean. :-D

See how awesome Class Dojo is (well and really Tyler's teacher for posting so much)?!?!?!  We get videos and pictures.




Oh yeah and a few weeks ago they had the National Guard show up in a helicopter.  Of course Tyler's amazing teacher caught it on her phone for all of us parents.

Anne - I thought of Charles when I first saw these!!!







And Miss Luna Belle in our tree. :-D

No comments: