Saturday, November 24, 2018

Thanksgiving!

Today felt like work.  Which I know is a crazy thing to say - with four kiddos and everything else everyday should feel like work...but some days flow easier than others.  So I decided what a better way to come here and write down some thankful posts (even though between me and you...this is feeling like work too).

November 20 - Today I am thankful that my craft is IT.  I could have picked any number of careers and nearly did...but settled on IT.  I am thankful that I did because I use it on almost a daily basis for things that are not my job (like today when Joe's email wouldn't work) and I am not sure I could say the same about other careers.

November 21 - Today I am thankful for Click List.  I can order all of my groceries on line at 6AM while everyone else is sleeping and choose when to pick them up, I cannot tell you what a life saver this has felt like.  I know that teaching my kiddos to behave in public is one of my many duties but boy is it nice to skip just this one trip and have them load the already bagged groceries into the back of the car.

November 22 - Today I am thankful for Thanksgiving!  My all time favorite.  We had the amazing dinner and great company and Tadd and I laughing about something that no one else gets until we're bent over drooling.  It's just a magical time and I would not trade it.

November 23 - Today I am thankful for the fact that we live so close to my brother and Carri.  I know there's a chance that our life will take us to other locations but for now when they call and ask if they can drop off the girls while they go out to eat...it's wonderful that it is that easy.

November 24 - Today I am thankful for Shop Small Saturday.  My Mom met us at the usual restaurant and we had a delicious meal followed by ornament shopping and naps.  What a great way to thank the local shop owners.










Hey I bet from these pictures you can't tell who normally needs the most amount of correcting at a dinner table?!?!!?  You can almost sense his energy level through the pictures.


2 comments:

Anne said...

Best thing to do when you're not feeling thankful - write out what you're thankful for anyway. So good for you!!! That table is beautiful and all the pictures are so wonderful. Miss you people. <3

Anne said...

PS. Every time I use click list I am amazed at its awesomeness!!!