Monday, November 20, 2017

Size 11 - And the "Bigs"

November 19 - Today I am thankful for the size 11 high heels that I purchased on accident.  I normally wear a size 10 and heels always hurt to wear, but while at the store I tried on some size 11's and while they were a little looser than I would have liked I went ahead and bought them.  They are cute little bootie ones that when I wear two pairs of socks fit very nicely.  Now fast forward to North Carolina...I went ahead and brought those big beasts just in case and sure enough I wore them and two pairs of socks for the whole trip.  The company I work for chose not to rent me a car since my hotel was only a half mile a way.  Did I mention walking a minimum of a half mile everywhere I went in heels?  So yeah I was very thankful for those.

November 20 - Today I am thankful for the "Bigs", they are officially on Thanksgiving break and are helping out more than even they could ever imagine since this is my first week at home with the new job, it is a very nice and very thankful experience.  Not to mention that again I was reassured that I chose the right job when Chewy was feeling a little sensitive at 10AM and could meander her way into my office and crawl up on my lap for some snuggles while I was busy watching a class on a new piece of software that is getting ready to launch.

1 comment:

Anne said...

I missed your catching up post, but just saw it now. What a great list! I said it before, but I'll say it again: I love November on your blog!!

Thanks for the post all about your new job. It sounds really great. I love it so so so much that you can continue to work for home. !!!