Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Marmee & Two Hour Delays

November 7 - Today I am thankful for Marmee, Carole, Mom, Mrs. DiFabio.  This woman has selflessly given her time to our family more times that I can count.  As my impending training trip to North Carolina gets closer it became evident with Joe's expansion and me being gone that help with the kiddos would be a huge benefit.  As she has done so many times in the past, Carole rearranged her whole schedule and dropped (probably nicely set down) her responsibilities to come out and make sure that my household, children and husband are in the best possible care.  I could never express in words what this act means to me but I can say that she takes the cake for my thankfulness today.

November 8 - Today I am thankful for two hour delays, while I don't want to sound greedy...clearly a full snow day is MORE magical but as it is all of the kiddos are building with Legos in the playroom and will be able to play together for at least the next hour and a half which warms my heart.

No comments: