Wednesday, March 23, 2016

True to predictions...

True to the weather predictions we are in a blizzard.  It's truthfully the wind that makes everything so scary..at one point while driving into my doctor's appointment the wind was blowing my car hard enough to make it slide sideways.  Wow am I glad to be home, safe and sound and now Joe is home too so everyone is warm and taken care of.  The doctor checked and I'm not dilated or anything (while with a fourth it could go fast, there is no indication that it will this evening).  So just a happy snow day around here.


1 comment:

Anne said...

Oh uck! We woke up to a dusting of snow this morning, and Monica was very put out. I reminded her (and myself) that snow is part of spring too not just winter. We're still moving toward warmer seasons even if the weather makes us feel like we're moving backwards!