Monday, March 28, 2016

Picture update...

This was Jackson's first time helping with the bread dough..I actually managed to make some cinnamon raisin bread that was pretty darn good - bread never seems to turn out very well here...I am going to blame the altitude though I am not sure if that's what it is.

This was Easter morning at our house, we opted for the non basket, non candy route and got the girl camp chairs and some spring time supplies and Jackson a wheel barrow.

Then in the afternoon we went over to Sunni's house since her and Carri's parents were in town they hosted.  Joe and his mini me waiting on the food.

During the Easter egg hunt Jackson was quick to find these two but just couldn't reach them. 
Sunni and her Mom...Sunni just had her kitchen redone and it definitely looks beautiful. 





Look at that little baby Summer and those big blue eyes! 



1 comment:

Anne said...

Love all these pictures! We do all sorts of different things for Easter baskets. I mean it varies from year to year, and I love the idea of camp chairs!