Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thought this was too funny...

So there was this post on Pinterest a while back that had a picture of how the recipe should look and a picture of how the recipe DID look, and the actual pictures were hilarious like you couldn't even tell that they were the same cookies and such...with a caption below it that said "Nailed It!".  Made me laugh out loud since a lot of recipes end up looking all crazy.  I bring this up because of today's lunch, I had leftover veggies from last night's Chinese experience and was extremely eager to eat them apparently so much so that when I went to take them out of the microwave I spilled them all over the counter-floor-and my stomach.  I have literally never been so sad to spill leftovers.  Instead since I was completely starving after cleaning everything up I came up with what I have pictured below.  Half can of vegetarian re-fried beans, half can of no salt tomatoes and four different types of hot sauce...every kind that I could find that didn't have sugar in them.  Look at that pile of glop I made myself!


Nailed It!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yummie....save me some.....

Anonymous said...

This is so funny!