Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Finishing it off...

November 28 - Today I am thankful for health...while I am sure any part of our lives can be viewed as a challenge pretty much anytime, I am thankful that we are healthy as a family.  We have had several friends lately with health issues and it will always make me appreciate what we have and don't have. :-)

November 29 - Fancy lunches - we went downtown today for lunch at The Famous.  It's a very nice restaurant and for lunch the meals are quite reasonable, we were able to enjoy ourselves with Tadd, my Mom and Marmee and Popa.  What a treat and a great thing to be thankful for.

November 30 - I've got to finish off my thankful November with a warm thank you to my family both immediate and extended.  I know the business and me looking for a job has put a lot of stress on our family and yet at the end of the day we have grown and hopefully will be better people for it.  I can't wait to see what December has in store for us, and no matter the adventure I am sure we will tackle it.

No comments: