Wednesday, July 6, 2011

And let the comparing begin....


While I am positive that at some point in time the girls will hate to be compared, I thought it would be neat to see what they look like in comparison to each other right now. Currently they are within a day or two of each other in these pictures. I can see their resemblance obviously but Little Bit just seems so much darker complected than Baby Girl and she doesn't always have her mouth open like her sister did. I even put them in the same outfits for the pictures...some day girls when you read this...just add it to your therapy list. :-)



As you can tell Little Bit is losing all of her hair now too. It will interesting to see what color it grows back in.

We had to take a break from pictures for some milk and of course Austin wanted to do it herself.





Lil' Bit being a goofball during our photoshoot. She has started smiling a lot more which I had totally taken for granted with a toddler and forgot how precious it is with an infant.






Just another random picture from the other day.



I took this one especially for you Murph if you are reading...doesn't this remind you totally of your son and the way he sleeps.



Austin loves to have "baby sit on lap", so I try and give her opportunities whenever I can since it makes her so happy and doesn't hurt anything. Austin was just starring at me with that first stunned look and I was asking her to smile and getting that. I thought it was too cute not to post even though she (after 30 pictures) did eventually smile for me.



Lil' Bit laying on the couch, one of her favorite activites.



1 comment:

Laurasuz said...

Tyler is such a little cutie, guys! I feel like I can really see what she looks like in these pictures. I don't think they look alike at all but I'm sure you get it all.