Thursday, June 1, 2017

Trying desperately hard to keep up...

Trying desperately hard to keep up with my blog.  I myself click on Anne's blog every single day as a way to make the distance between us seem smaller...so now that I have nice things to say again, I would like to keep up with it.

Of course that often means more and more pictures, but I think that's a good thing. :-D

We are biting the bullet and taking the girls back to Donna's Dolphins for swim lessons - even though they are expensive they seem to be the ones that work the best.





Last night after an amazing dinner at Carrabba's (Goose's choice for her birthday) we came home and the girls asked if Jackson could sleep in bed with them.  This picture turned out blurry and dark since I didn't want to risk the flash waking them up - but wow is that one full bed of little people. :-D  Jackson did end up waking up in the middle of night (quite possibly from heat exhaustion or suffocation being shoved in the corner) but they sure thought the beginning part was neat.



1 comment:

Anne said...

Precious!! Blogs are so great for shortening distances.