Sunday, October 20, 2013

Dog People

There are many different types of dog people out there, from the ones that treat them like a child to the ones that throw them in dog fighting rings...and everything in between.  I LOVE my dogs and use them for 20% companionship and 80% protection...as in...you must deal with my dogs first while I get my kids out of the house, with that said I would never own a dog or a breed of dogs that I didn't think would hold the front line while I got out.  Obviously, no matter what type of dog you have there will be a significant amount of training that goes into them.  What I think I may have underestimated what the amount of training that would go into my little hairless dogs.  To a 4 year old and a 2 year old a puppy, one that is still learning there is no licking or chewing, is both terrifying and exciting.  They spend their ENTIRE time yelling "No", for no apparent reason and backing up while doing so only to when the puppy goes to walk off, running towards him shaking a toy madly in his face and yelling his name.  He must think he lives in the loony bin.

I think he is already getting bigger in just four days.

One of the benefits for him to be raised in a house with little girls is that they use their mother's brush to comb him after dinner. ;-)

2 comments:

Anne said...

Oh my gosh he is SOOOOO CUTE!!!

Laurasuz said...

That was going to be my comment!! A seriously cute puppy you have there!!!!