Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My little terrorist...

Ahhh my little terrorist, Austin that is.

She makes demands that I don't agree with but give into anyway. Like her new favorite past time...to nurse half heartedly for up to an hour at a time. Of course when I pull her away she frantically tosses her head around looking like a crack baby who is starving to death. Geee Crystal how on earth do you get anything done with a crack baby to take care of...the answer is I don't. Yeppers you are looking at the first ever Crystal Pacifer, I should hope that if I am ever sold in stores I am at least expensive. Sorry the sarcasim gets laid on pretty thick when I have been up since 4am.

I have been going back into the gym and pratically killing myself each time. Of course my scale is in cahoots with Austin in the terrorisim field because according to it I am gaining weight...sweet. I suppose at some point I will just top out this stupid digital scale and it will just read ERROR. That should just about make my day when that happens...insert death by spork here.

And all I want is more coffee but that would super charge the terrorist so I am skipping it. So for those of you that don't have a crack baby terrorist please have a cup of coffee with a whiskey back for me. :-)

1 comment:

Barb said...

poor baby..... I don't know if I've told you this a million times yet or not, but you're doing a great job. Austin couldn't hope for a better mama, so if you need to let the little terrorist cry for a while as you work, she'll live. You could always call grandma and I will just drive her around with me! You will be triumphant, I have no doubts..... love you biggest bunches!