Monday, December 3, 2012

Last but not least...

November 30 - Last but not least...I am thankful for Gingerbread.  I had a stressful Thursday that seeped into a very stressful Friday and sort of had "that look" on my face for two solid days.  I found a recipe for gingerbread cookies on line, turned on Christmas music and decorated cookies while taking deep breathes.  It didn't take long until I felt much better.  Of course just when I felt better Joe allowed the girls to play on the stairs which lead to numerous heart attacks as they accidental cart wheeled down them while horsing around...so then I felt much better when we put them to bed. :-)

In other news Tadd picked out a house and became an official home owner on Friday afternoon...yahoo!  So if you would like to see his new home here it is.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/4745-Rustler-Ct-Colorado-Springs-CO-80918/13575100_zpid/

No comments: