Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Hello My Dear Sweet Blog!

I have had so much to blog about lately but have been running to catch my own tail and haven't had time. It hit me like a ton of bricks yesterday (and thus caused a minor pity party) that I am going to be insanely busy when I have to go back to work - which is quickly approaching.

Can I just give a shout out to Anne if you are reading? I have been going to the store with my two girls now for a couple weeks and I have already warned Joe that if by chance we end up with a third child that we will never have groceries again. Shopping carts and everything about the super market is built for a one child system not for two and certainly three would send me spiraling off into the seventh ring of hell. I spend most of the time laughing out loud so I don't cry and attempting to buy small things that can fit in the cart along with one of the girls that is stuck being back there. I absolutely always park in one of the furthest spots away from the door since I loath door dings and cart bumps - so picture with me if you will unloading the cart in this spot out in the north forties when people come cutting through the parking lot rather than driving in the designated lanes, this last time I stood in front of a guy that attempted to hit me and my cart (thankfully the girls were already in the car) and just busted out laughing and called him pathetic. He could take this insult one of two ways either the way that it was intended that I thought it was insane that he couldn't make the additional 5 foot drive to be in the proper lane rather than almost hitting me or the second way that I believe him to be pathetic in driving an old beat up car while a punk like myself loads her groceries in her Lexus. Either way made me day slightly better and I am sure his worse...task completed.

1 comment:

Anne said...

:o)

It's funny how even once you're used to it, I'm not gonna lie, it's still a big ordeal to take everyone out!! Still, you do get used to it and find ways that work for you. I can never shop at Aldi's with everyone b/c they don't have all those special two-seater carts that the bigger stores have. And I always make sure I park right next to the cart corral - everyone goes from his/her carseat to the cart generally without touching the ground!