Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sitting on a conference call

I read a quote once that said if you want to waste an afternoon schedule a conference call. Well here I am wasting away an afternoon. It's scary to think I have gotten so good at drowning out a voice in my ear.

We still have snow on the ground, now covered in dirty dog foot prints. And it's cloudy and chilly today. Although it is making me super excited about snowboarding season.

I have been tired today, maybe it's the weather or maybe the lack of sleep for the last 5 months but either way something is catching up. I think I'll just go ahead and drop myself into a coma by going to the gym.

Austin can now rollover from her back to her stomach and after she did it once she must have realized how easy it was because now she just flops back and forth. And she loves petting the dogs and cats and so far even does it nicely. We'll have to see how long that lasts.

No comments: