Wednesday, February 11, 2009

An Update from Colorado

Let's see what's been going on in Colorado...

Joe and I leave for New York on Thursday afternoon which should be an amazing time, I have never seen New York and I don't believe Joe remembers most of his last trip out there. ;-)

We are coming up on the 7 month of pregnancy and the third trimester next week. Not sure if it's because I am an engineer or what but I love goals and deadlines, they give me such a feeling of accomplishment. So I really like that we are on the downhill slide of baby growing. Luckily unlike some of my friends I am not uncomfortable yet so I don't have that constant "get this baby out of me" thought running through my head. It's just more of a "I wonder if she'll have brown hair or blonde, blue eyes, big smile...?" that kind of stuff.

Other than that, work is about the same and our house is still a construction zone. Which by the way both Joe and I have come to the conclusion that the house looking like this adds to our anxiety.

4 comments:

LauraSuz said...

I get the anxiety thing too when our house is out of order.

I'm glad you get to meet Shiremen (sp?)! In terms of Joe's friends, he's always been one of my favorites.

I can't wait to see what my niece is going to look like! Of course she'll have a big smile. She's probably going to be one of the happiest baby's ever with you two as parents!

Anne said...

I love wondering what Baby Di Fabio is going to look like too!!!

NYC will be fun. Unlike Joe ;o) I remember ALL of my one and only trip there and it was a blast!

I need to remind Laura to talk to Mom and you guys and figure out what week in June we're coming out to see you. Gotta plan these things you know...

Crystal said...

I am thinking she will look a lot like you two when you were little because my baby pictures look like yours (especially Anne when she was younger). And then Laura as she gets older.

And Anne, just to let you know...we are leaving all of June/July open so anytime you guys can make it, we'll be here. :-)

Lady Caitie in the Pretty City said...

Aww! You guys are so cute! Sometimes I want to be an honorary DiFabio sister! LOL

I cannot wait to see pics of this baby! Have so much fun in NYC! :) Go to the Today show and stand behind Hoda and Kathie Lee so we can see your tummy! LOL

Love you guys!