Thursday, February 26, 2009

Refreshed

Well it always happens. Every Thursday I wake up refreshed and rejuvenated because of kid's group the night before, fresh with ideas to fix the world. While I can usually subside most of the "need" to change the world by this evening, I am after all only one person and it is extremely hard for me to fit in the things I do anyways. I do find myself at least passing on some ideas to some of my community in hopes that they will help in the cause. Last night we made a Differences Board where everyone helped decorate scraps of paper with some of their unique qualities and we glued them up on a big board, to remind us that our uniqueness makes us different and special. All because I read this quote the other day..."I think the reward for conformity is that everyone likes you except yourself". How true is that?


Oh yeah and I finally got around to holding still long enough for some belly pics, this is my favorite...I can't help but laugh at Joe. :-)


6 comments:

Lady Caitie in the Pretty City said...

Love the quote! Love the bellies! LOL You guys are so cute and funny!! :)

Deb said...

Hi Crystal,
Wow, you look great! Joe looks like he is going to have twins! He looks great too! Can't wait to see you guys soon! We missed you at the X games. Love you!

LauraSuz said...

I talked to grandma yesterday and she said she laughed and laughed when she got your email because of Joe.

You look amazing!

Anonymous said...

You guys should wait to replace the carpet until Joe's water breaks.

Josh said...

HAHA! Tell Joe congratulations for me. Seriously though, you both look great :)

Barb said...

I just love this picture! It's going in my Baby Book for sure! Pregnancy sure agrees with you... you look prettier than ever in this picture! Love you.....