Monday, May 22, 2017

If you blink you'll miss it.

I swear life happens so fast that if you blink you'll miss it.

I am COMPLETELY in love with my job.  I can work from home at anytime, or go in for a couple hours if I want or really anything else.  They just shipped me off to Vegas for a big technology conference, what an honor to be surrounded by so many top notch tech geeks.  Wow.  It was the first time I have ever been away from the kiddos though, that part broke my heart and I am pretty sure there were tears on both ends but Joe held everything down like a boss - for that I am forever grateful.  I even ran in a 5K while I was out there - turns out geeks who choose to run are fast little buggers but that's ok, I didn't mind coming in last. ;-)

The kiddos only have three more days of school left (again if you blink) - I'll be super happy when I can setup a summer routine and not spend so much time running back and forth.

These two just crack me up, they are always "playing" together.


The girls school hosted a PTO fundraising carnival.  What a fun time we had.


Hopefully everyone has this good of a helper on Sunday mornings to make biscuits.

Poor little Hunter didn't feel good so she was sucking her thumb throughout Costco.

Joe bought this hammock and usually has at least three kids piled on him.

Kelley and I ran in a 7K up in Woodland Park with the Broncos.

A hummingbird flew into our kitchen so I captured it with a butterfly net to release it outside.



We all went and enjoyed Field Day at the school.

The view from the kiddos school is just about criminal.


For Mother's Day Joe and the kids got me these awesome lights for the back patio.  Also, see all the rocks in my flower beds?  There are literally thousands of flowers planted under them.  Joe has brought in over four tons of rocks and I planted my flowers and then we covered them up - my thought process thinks that the rocks will act as a freeze barrier for the next couple weeks and then when it's nice and warm out we will have flowers everywhere.  I will post more pictures if my gamble pays off. :-D

1 comment:

Anne said...

Ohhhhh I can't wait to see those flower pictures. I love the lights!! And I'm so stinking happy about your job. That is just awesome. I hope the same thing happens for Peter!!