Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Showings....

We had three showings on Saturday which is amazing since it was the first day it was listed.  I have all new respect for people who sell their homes.  I spent all morning cleaning, packing and yelling only to throw the kids, the dogs and the clutter in the car and drive off mere seconds before the first showing was scheduled   I spent all day hanging out at my parents house with the circus and then drove two little girls without naps all the way home listening to the delightful sound of Tyler screaming that she wanted to hold my hand and a very tired Austin crying because her little sister was crying.  Perfect.  I say all of this tongue in cheek because today picture with me if you will...I was busy making my bed at 11:29 when my Mom called and asked what I was up to, I told her making my bed and she said Hmmm, I thought you would be gone already.  Blink...blink... I then asked why would I be gone?  She replied with well you have a showing at 11:30.  D'Oh!  I told the girls to pretend that they were in timeout and sit on the couch (which of course caused a lot of tears) as I ran around like a mad women vacuuming some of the cereal on the floor and eating the rest.  Luckily they were late and we managed to miss them, but wow was that stressful.  I pulled up to Joe's shop in my PJ's, sweat running down  my face with the girls lacking shoes and coats.  Joe being Joe asked, would you like to go have lunch?  ***Smile*** Nah, I'll just skip that little embarrassing treat today.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Oh man. I saw the title and was afraid of this...I am already dreading the thought of trying to keep the house show worthy with four small people. Cant we just all.agree now that's impossible?!?!

Anonymous said...

This post should be made into a 1/2 hour TB sit-com.....I know it wasn't for you, but, it was funnier that hell reading and picturing you jumping through the hoops.....The only visual I wanted was you missing one sock....Murph