Thursday, December 3, 2009

Pictures from Mexico!


The whole family in the lobby of the hotel.

Austin and I at Thanksgiving dinner. (Forgive the shirt it was much cuter and fit better before I had "moobs" ** Mom boobs)

Murph and Carole and Thanksgiving dinner.

Tadd and Mom at Thanksgiving dinner.

Joe and Austin at Thanksgiving dinner (you can tell how hot it was by the redness in Joe's face)

Joe being goofy and Austin loving it.

Dane and the first ever picture where he doesn't look retarded...good job Dane-o!

Murph and Carole at dinner in the "fancy" restaurant.

Austin at dinner just before she got sick, her and I got to change clothes a couple of times that night. D'oh!

The grandparents outside by the pool.

Austin listening intently to whatever I seem to be saying, I am sure that I am sharing life secrets with her.

4 comments:

Anne said...

Pictures from Mexico!!! Fabulous! Thanks for sharing.

Lady Caitie in the Pretty City said...

Soooo cute! Thanks for posting! :) :) :)

LauraSuz said...

She looks so BIG! I love all the pictures. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Anonymous said...

Your boobs look HUGE!! It might be time for a career change... I think Club Jenna might be hiring. Maybe it's inappropriate to talk to someone's mother like that, although technically Jenna is someone's mother too.

:)