Monday, November 9, 2009

It's snowboarding season!

It's officially snowboarding season we went up our first trip yesterday. J is coming up with us this year so her first day of learning took a toll on her body, but she did magnificently and will just keep on doing better with time.

Joe and Nate had a blast zipping in and out stopping by to say hi to us girls. And of course my Mom had fun with Austin. Here are some pictures from the weekend first of Amanda's baby shower and second of Austin hanging out with Grandma! :-) Apparently she was helping Gram make breakfast...she is just the best little helper.




2 comments:

Anne said...

I LOVE those pics. Enjoy your snowboarding season!!!

LauraSuz said...

I'm melting from her cuteness. My gosh - I can't wait to hug and kiss that little girl at Christmas.