Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A Whole Bunch of Pictures!

We played hooky from work again and hit the lake during the week on Friday.  Look at that little DiFabio face.
 
And then of course the classic Crystal face.

Joe and Tyler were feeding the ducks some leftover bread from lunch.  Currently they are sitting in arguably the best seat in the boat it's the front starboard side and when you take off it feels as though you are flying.  This is the seat that Tyler and I normally sit in while Austin sits in the seat next to Joe and Co-Captains the boat.  Joe pointed out that he had never sat in that seat before (and it dawned on me that since he drives all the time why would he have).  So I took over the wheel for sometime and let him and the girls fly.  While I can assure you that I am naturally a nervous person so my stomach does back flips while I am commanding the ship, I am getting better at it. 
 
We had a birthday party for one of Joe's friends kids at the Little Gym, the girls had an absolute blast.  Here's Daddy and his girls.
 
I just love the determination on her face here.
 
Little goofball trying to get on the balance beam.

For the first time since Joe and I have been together we went on a hike with Jeremy and Adam and Jeremy's son.  The first part of the hike had me cussing pretty good under my breath especially since Joe and I each carried one of the girls in a backpack but sure is pretty up at the top.  The kids are attempting to pick out just the M&M's from the trail mix. 
 
Here's the view from the valley at the end, this area is called "The Garden of Eden".  And we were enjoying a true Blue Bird day in Colorado.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Austin's face...and then read her shirt, ya might want to consider changing either that expression or the shirt....Poppa