Tuesday, March 6, 2012

It's beautiful out!

It's absolutely beautiful out today, so we all had to get in a good dose of Vitamin D.

I always thought the whole iPhone phenomenon was crazy but I have to tell you that I am completely in love. Did you realize that you can setup your photo stream so when you take pictures, like the ones featured in this post, it will automatically dump them on your computer...instantly. So there's no more uploading or backing up your phone. Steve Jobs (RIP) and your team of geeks my hats off to you, because that is just about the coolest thing I have run into all week.

Austin has never really understood what the basketball hoop was but we went and watched the Harlem Globetrotters the other night and low and behold something must have clicked because here she shooting baskets while I smile so big my face hurt.


Lil' Bit's first time crawling around in the grass...albeit dead grass but it didn't seem to bother her.

No comments: