Wednesday, February 2, 2011

It's cold outside...

Like not even fun cold, -10 right now cold. I know it's winter and some people expect this kind of cold but assure you that I am not one of them. When you look at the fact that it was 75 on Friday and -10 today I feel like I am on Survivor. The news has a constant scroll of the businesses that are closed due to pipes bursting which means the pipe guys are making a lot of money but have to work in crappy conditions. In fact it's so cold baby girl and I haven't left the house in three days, I haven't even gone to the gym...at 5am it's even colder and my car would probably eject me when I tried to start it.

Speaking of baby girl, her new words are "dang" and "amazing"...hmmm I wonder who her Mom is? The word amazing is super cute but the word dang just makes her sound like a hillbilly which means that apparently I sound like a hillbilly too, I guess at least it's not "damn".

No comments: