Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Just because...

Just because I haven't posted in a while here's some updates.

  • Basketball season is keeping me so busy I have to schedule in laundry, which happens to be a new low for me.
  • Work has been oddly quiet, it's almost the calm before the storm. We are set to have layoffs at the end of the month so everyone must be frantically searching Monster.com.
  • Joe's business has been busy, of course he is still finding time to golf but I guess when it comes to passions Joe will find time.
  • Our hot tub broke keep in mind it is only 3 months old so we're quite bummed, the parts are on order, blah!
Here's a picture of us at the Air Force Football game tailgating before it starts. That's me, J and Kellie!

1 comment:

LauraSuz said...

You were talking about that game when you were here! Hope you had fun!