Tuesday, September 25, 2018

My life in pictures!

It feels like I won't ever have time to write a clear post - but I figured I can at least dump some pictures up here. :-)


And the front deck...here it is almost torn apart.


Our county fair - and first time riding rides for the two littles. :-)



Our friends had this awesome tandem bike for us to put Jackson on...needless to say he is ecstatic to be on it!





School haircuts for the Bigs.



Black Forest festival complete with horse back riding. :-)



The poor fish...not sure which is more scary to them - the littles or Luna drinking their habitat. ;-)

There's where the front deck stands today, we still need to get up the railing.

Hunter takes it very serious when you say hold on to Taylor.  Good thing to because Summer doesn't. ;-D

The big girls got their ears pierced...such a huge deal!

My ketchup and mustard rose bloomed and did not disappoint.  I have wanted one for a long time and order this online and waited all summer.  Just amazing!

Carri the kids and I went to the Space Foundation RocketOberfest...complete with ice cream trucks.

We have gotten down to the lake the last two weekends in a row (first two times on the boat ALL year - apparently deck work takes up a lot of time).






 And of course school started.  So bittersweet for me...but look at those big girls and their adoring littles. :-)


1 comment:

Anne said...

Looks like you've managed to pack in a lot of fun around the deck work!! Pierced ears!!! I'm so glad you got to the lake. How fun!