Thursday, January 22, 2015

This and that...

I started back at work last Friday.  I can't believe it has already been 6 weeks.  Joe happened to come home early that day and caught me mid pity party, if he had been home in the evening as usual I am sure I would have pulled it together but no.  So my new boss is more of a hands on type of person whereas my old boss I never spoke to, I logged on Friday and went about my day as usual...until my boss sent me an email asking if I was in fact working because he hadn't seen anything from me all day.  Hmmm.  Keep in mind he hadn't sent me an email that needed a response or anything, instead I think he was attempting to check in but used the wrong verbiage.  I took this as a direct attack (probably a little over the top) on my integrity.  It's been better at work since then but I am still pretty well exhausted at the end of each day.

Jackson is doing well, growing like a little weed...however he is super sensitive to gas pain.  One burp stuck and the neighbors know about it.  Joe swears that he is more sensitive than the girls were but I think that's our "parent amnesia" kicking in - the same one that allows you to forget labor pains. ;-)

Just look at that little face...how can you stay upset with him? :-)


His cheeks are starting to comfortably rest of his chest.

His room all done (well nearly, I haven't hung up anything yet...apparently I keep running out of time).  The crib all back together after I refinished it and the wall that was suppose to be grey and looks more green.

Some of you may remember Joe's lion...one of my next projects to refinish.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Oh my goodness I love that baby!!! Thanks for the pictures.