Thursday, June 6, 2013

City Girl

Ok so I must admit that I have quite a bit of city left in me because while it felt sacrilegious to fence our freedom, I instantly felt more at ease knowing that the girls were behind a fence today.

Look at how well it turned out...


We had them install three of these man gates around the property for access, and one large metal gate in the back so we can still pull trailers in the back.

We have this type of split rail fencing up the driveway and on the other side of the house.

And then this field fence for the remainder of the two and half acres.

I loved this picture of my old boy surveying his kingdom, sitting in the shade of a tree.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Really nice looking fence!! I don't know what your set up is out there in the country but I LOVE my fenced backyard!!!