Monday, July 9, 2012

Girls weekend

Joe was in Vegas this weekend so we had a girls weekend with just us hanging out.  I took it as a great time to do some crafts with the girls.  Everyone asked what my plans were this weekend, you know since I would have the house all to myself...I of course laughed at this because number one I am never alone and number two days broken up by snacks and naps fly by in the blink of an eye.  :-D

Look at how big Tyler is, she can sit on the couch with her sister and watch a movie for minutes. :-)  I used to think they didn't look anything alike but now I see the resemblance more and more everyday.


We made these garden turtles, Austin handed me each jewel so I could glue them on...you can imagine what a time commitment that was.


We have had some torrential rain the last couple of days, here's Lake DiFabio in the back yard.  Yep that's not my camera being blurry all of that grey grass is standing in close to a foot of water.


We constructed a reading nook complete with fuzzy pillows and Christmas lights.  You can laugh now because yes Austin is wearing snow pants that she found in storage...why wouldn't see be, duh! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the reading nook! And the snow pants. The 3's are a hard year but they also say and do the cutest things too. Cant wait to see everyone in a few months.