Friday, March 5, 2010

My Pygmy

I guess it should come as no surprise that Austin is a Pygmy. I mean after all I have the world's smallest Akita's and the world's smallest Maine Coon cat. I have always said that I shrink them with love. We apparently I am shrinking Austin too. She is in the bottom 2% for her weight coming in at just 15 pounds. Luckily the doctor isn't worried about her and of course we aren't because is just so darn happy, but it does stink to see her numbers so far down on that oppressive growth chart.

Cheers! Here's to Pygmy's everywhere!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to take a moment and thank you for the recognition to all of us vertically challenged....the obvious upside is the size of our hearts and our gorgeous smiles!!!!!!

UP

Anne said...

I love the pictures!!! Miss you guys.